Monday, January 19, 2009

Modern vs. Antique - Gladiators! Fffiggghhtt!!

The interface has been decided. Its only a rough one so far and i'll be making it more modern but the design seems to be there. I am going to have a modern and antique style working on the page. 

I will most likely be using iStock images for the room (the background design of the site) but i'll be able to take some of my own images for modern appliances (PS3, Ipod docking station, television etc.) So i'll have a rough work one up probably tomorrow and we'll see how it goes down! 

I also got some live band footage which i took this weekend. I'll be editing it (its a metal band and i realise that metal has a very selective fan base but the music will be mostly overdubbed with a script). I have more footage that i need to get (buskers and pub bands etc.) I also want to get different styles of music, to show that not only the social aspects of music has changes but the styles!

No comments: